Green Solutions & Sustainability
Our commitment to sustainability begins with our desire to minimize our environmental footprint in an industry that is typically not green. By utilizing this wide range of environmentally sound practices
. Shelton Turnbull helps our clients to make a big impact with their printing needs while leaving a lighter footprint on the Earth and a little less behind.
The employee-owners of Shelton Turnbull believe that every person has a role and responsibility for how their products are produced. For this reason they are committed to responsible action by engaging in the following activities companywide:
- Training Programs to keep employees up-to-date on best practices for personal performance.
- Promoting company conservation efforts and efficiency by offering 100% PCW and 100% recycled content paper and its benefits to clients. As well as responsibly sourcing all raw materials from FSC-certified producers.
- Being a community leader in recycled materials by recycling 100% of unused ink and over 90% of paper waste.
- Fostering positive relationships with local wetlands by taking stewardship of a system of wetlands in the Eugene area, as well as maintaining a bioswale for the wetlands bordering the facility.
- Continual improvement of certifications, reporting, and operation practices related to sustainability, efficiency and energy use reduction.
Premium Sustainable Paper Selection
Making a sustainable choice does not mean that you must refrain from printing. You can print green and save the planet too. Several paper options ranging from 40-100% PCW are available in various weights, cover/text, envelopes and packaging in fresh colors and raw finishes. Experience a brighter shade of green on your next print project.
Learn more about Green Paper Choices
Soy Based Inks
Shelton Turnbull uses a mixture of vegetable based and soy based inks for our printing process.
Learn more about Soy Based Ink
Eco Audit Your Print Project
Be proud of your choices; show your customers your commitment to sustainability project-by-project. When you print green with Shelton Turnbull and select Environment® paper products, your rep can calculate the environmental savings of using recycled papers into a report that you can then print on your marketing piece. This free eco audit tool allows you to show your customers your commitment to sustainable printing.
Shelton Turnbull, your local Green Solutions print provider is:
- RE:Think Certified
- Certified Ancient Forest Friendly
- Gold Certified Green Business through Green America
- Powered by Renewable Energy
- Source FSC Certified Paper from FSC Certified Manufacturers
- Uses Low VOC Soy Based Inks
- Recycle all printing plates, trim paper and cardboard