Shelton Turnbull is always looking for exceptional local talent to join our team. Please read a bit about our company and values below. If your talents are a fit for our company culture, we invite you to review the list of open opportunities below with instructions on how to apply.
Shelton Turnbull (ST) was established in Eugene, OR in 1924. True to our roots, we operate out of Eugene, OR in a single 67,000 square foot facility and employ almost 70 people. Through premium color printing, promotional products, fulfillment services and marketing & design we serve customers across a diverse range of industries including: Health Care Providers, Financial Institutions, Senior Living & Retirement Facilities, Manufacturing, Government, Retailers, Restaurants, Wineries, Breweries and many more.
Over the years we have acquired several local companies which have added to our diversified product and service offering. Today, Shelton Turnbull is the Pacific Northwest’s local green solutions print provider, a "one-stop shop" for all things print. A company you would be proud to partner with and call a preferred vendor.
As employee owners, we strive to operate on the following core values:
- Belief in what we do and why we do it
- With more than just words we are devoted to our company, our mission and our selves
- We are self-driven to exceed expectations
- We deeply care about the success of our customers and their goals
- We love what we do and know we can do anything
- We are honest, loyal and trustworthy
- We do the right thing not the easy thing
- Our behavior is fair and ethical to all
- We conduct ourselves with uncompromising integrity as individuals, teams and as a company
- We never accept the status quo as "Good Enough"
- Continuous improvement applies to everything we do
- We are excited by our ability to continually raise the bar
- We recognize the key to success, both personally and professionally, is to continually evolve
- Everything we do is a value added process which should be measured
- We strive to find better solutions through increased creativity and innovation
- We are working toward one common goal: SUCCESS!
- We always think what's best for our company and pitch in to make it happen
- We empower our Team to take ownership in the results.
- When we fully contribute our unique selves, we are greater than the sum of our parts
- We debate privately, but publicly present a united front
- We have the courage to express our opinion with good intentions